Enlaces Directos

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TERA's Summer Festival Brings the Sun
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Este es el encabezado opcional del foro para el buzón de sugerencias.
  • Page:

TOPIC: TERA's Summer Festival Brings the Sun

TERA's Summer Festival Brings the Sun 3 months, 3 weeks ago #444824

• Gamerzone
  • Navegador Iniciado
If last weekend's dual XP event was not sufficient for you, you may be pleased to know there's a Summer Festival occasion now running in Bluehole's MMORPG Tera Items. Throughout the event players may get involved in special quests and mini-games to unlock rewards such as"valuable magical materials, max-level gear, and fresh summer accessories".

The priests of the Consos Clan want help to wash the region of the vermin in the temple's rooms and courtyards. Players will earn ingredients to create sweet iced desserts, while each completed event will reward Medallions that may be redeemed for summertime accessories, enchanting materials, or max-level Slaughter gear. The quests change daily and are randomised. Unfortunately, they're also just open to figures who are at level 48 or above.

Splash Cannon puts players in charge of a water gun to take out the demons waiting from the sea for unsuspecting swimmers. Red monsters earn parts, while blue creatures deduct points, so be careful with this goal. Watermelon blindfolds personalities, who must then slice through watermelons while preventing the wooden barrels. If you build enough castles, you will receive magical items letting you build sandcastles anywhere.

Surprised by how much I'm enjoying this game, simple to select up.Any TA guilds to get Tera? Have a flat 30ish healer and a 20ish gunner.Nice to listen to it's for level 48, I brought a personality to level 47 during the double XP weekend! I love the game too, especially the dungeons, but it is so poorly optimized on One with plenty of lags, and it is also tough to find people to play with.

More TERA Online products all in www.mmotank.com/Tera-Gold.html
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds
FaLang translation system by Faboba

Mapa WEB